DTM has developed cutting edge, in-house Ship Management and Communications Applications that allow the automatic input of data from ship to shore and the close monitoring of the maintenance and performance of each vessel. This data system is accessible to all departments, providing a variety of information including the following:
- Vessels’ daily position including speed, weather, etc.
- Vessels’ daily monitoring of performance factors
- Running hours / preventive programme for each vessel
- Monitoring of inspections
- Monitoring of wear-down of engine components and on-line limit computer system
- Class items
- Management meeting minutes
- Records of superintendent visits
- Oil company inspection reports
- Defects / deficiencies
- Fuel consumption reports
- Crew management application
- Vessel photos database
- Spare cases
Data entry is then complemented by the Dynacom branches (subsidiaries in Mumbai, Manila, etc.) There is full deployment of voice-over IP (VOIP) between the head office, branches and site offices. The company also has video conferencing capability for interviewing and debriefing office and crew, providing face-to-face contact.
Find Us Here
2 Chifley Square, Sydny New South Wales 2000, Australia.
Office 05, Jalan Merdeka, Financial Park, Labuan, Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan, Malaysia, 87000